Saturday, December 17, 2011

:: The Four of Us ::

Just after Thanksgiving, my amazingly talented friend Jessica took family photos for us and needless to say, we LOVE them!  Not only are these photos amazing and beautiful, but they are a true work of art. These photos tell our story - Markus, an Austrian boy, and Nini, and American girl. We met and married in New Zealand. Started our own family in California and our extended family is spread all throughout the States and Europe. These pictures are a fun reminder that regardless of where we are from, where we met, where we married, where we have to travel to visit our families, or where we end up, we are most at home when we are together.

I had a very hard time choosing which ones to post...we love them all...
Little beauty!
Melt!
Dreaming of places to go...
One of my favorites!
Where should we go?
That's my girl!
He is all about the camera lately!
They are best friends...
She has a special love for her dad.
I adore this man!


Simplicity. Bliss. Love.
This picture says it all...

6 comments:

Erin said...

you know I love these. I is impossible not to! LOVE. I look forward with hope to a session with Jessica someday. Someday!!

Anonymous said...

just great! love you all and THANKS to Jessica says Oma Heidi

Erin said...

yeah girl, nice to know someone with a similar life story goin on! this is the sweetest photo shoot idea. precious, precious.

Stef said...

when I saw these on Facebook, there weren't enough LIKE buttons! These are my favorite photo shoot I've seen in a long time - needs to be entered in a magazine or something!

thecolorplaid said...

CUTE FAMILY ALERT! Love these!!!! Seriously your kids both have awesome eye colors... they totally sparkle. Too cute!

Stephanie said...

SO beautiful. I can see why you had a hard time choosing. Every single one of them is a treasure.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net